What is WooCommerce discount for members?
If you are running an eCommerce website, you probably have implemented some form of discount for your members or visiting customers. Every business person knows that offering exclusive deals to the members or selected customers by charging some extra fee is an excellent move. It helps you stand out from the competition and improve the customer retention rate of your website. Hence, it is considered a great way to generate recurring revenue for your business. Let’s shed some light on the topic and discuss it, in brief, the WooCommerce Members Discount.
Introducing WooCommerce Members Discount Extension
ProfileGrid is now come up with another fantastic extension, i.e., WooCommerce Members Discounts. A WooCommerce member discount extension helps the business owners to offer a percentage-based discount and a fixed discount. The discount is, however, provided to the users on the products based on their group membership. Additionally, it allows enabling/disabling the discount on specific products. This not only helps you increase registrations, improve member retention but also help you grow your bottom line. There are many different ways to create WooCommerce member discounts. For example,
- You can offer free trials to first-time members.
- Offer exciting renewal offers to the existing customer.
- Offer first-year membership offers and more.
Features of the WooCommerce Members Discount Extension
- The extension allows the administrator to add the discount on WooCommerce product purchases based on Group membership.
- It helps to add a fixed amount discount or a fixed percent discount of the product price.
- WooCommerce Members Discount enables/disables the discount for a specific product.
- It allows choosing the highest or lowest discount option if the user is a member of multiple groups.
- Moreover, the admin can also enter the text for the discounted price to display on the frontend.
Continuing the discussion, we will take a closer look at different ways to use member discounts. Here, you will also learn how to create WooCommerce member discounts for your membership site using the WooCommerce Members Discount Extension. Before using the extension, you should know how to install the extension to enjoy the benefits of the extension.
How to Install WooCommerce Members Discount Extension and Provide Discounts?
If you already have a ProfileGrid plugin on your admin, then it is highly likely that you know the process of installing its extensions, such as WooCommerce Members Discount. However, for your convenience, we have explained the process below. Check out:
1. To start with, firstly, purchase the WooCommerce Members Discount extension by ProfileGrid. You can find it on the extensions page of the ProfileGrid website.
2. Once you purchase the extension, the file will be downloaded to your computer. After this, install the same on your WordPress website and click on activate to enjoy the functionalities.
3. In Addition, before installing the WooCommerce Members Discount extension, go to the “Installed Plugins” option. Now check whether the WooCommerce plugin is already installed.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Use Woo Commerce Members Discount Extension
1. Once you are done with the installation procedure, hover your cursor on the ProfileGrid option on the left menu.
Here, you will find multiple options in the dropdown. Go to the global settings option of the ProfileGrid.
2. Click on the ProfileGrid WooCommerce Members Discount option.
3. This will redirect you to the Members Discount settings page.
4. To begin with, turn on the Enable member discount toggle button to offer a discount to the group members.
5. Similarly, mention the text (the type of offer) which you want to display on the product page. For example, “Discounted Price.”
6. Likewise, select the discount type, i.e., Highest or Lowest, which should be applied if a user is a member of multiple groups.
7. After making the required setting, click on the Save button.
8. Now, again, click on the ProfileGrid option on the left menu to access the Group Manager page.
9. Now go to the settings of any particular group.
10. This will redirect you to the settings page of the group.
11. Scroll down the page and find the “Enable Discount for Group Members” toggle button and turn it on.
12. Now select the type of discount you want to apply on the product, i.e., Fixed or Percent. Enter the discount amount.
13. Click on the Save Button.
14. Subsequently, you will find a discount on the product page if you are a member of the group. For example,
15. Moreover, if you want to provide some extra discount on any particular product, go to the product page setting.
16. Additionally, go to the “Members Discount” tab and turn on the “Enable Member Discount” Button.
17. Furthermore, select the particular group, discount type, and discount amount and save the settings.
In short, if you want to personalize the discount settings on the groups, WooCommerce Members Discount is a valuable extension. You only need to follow a few simple steps given above to start using the extension. In a normal scenario, the task of assigning a discount is difficult. It is, therefore, recommended to have a look at the above steps. In addition, add WooCommerce and WooCommerce Members Discount extension to your WordPress website, and customize your website settings in a hassle-free manner. Moreover, if you face issues while installing the extension or ProfileGrid plugin, then comment below. We would soon reach out to you with a solution.