WordPress Demo content import is a feature that allows you to import rough content on your website to demonstrate how the live website with content will look like.
It helps you get a rough idea so that you can customize your website according to your needs and requirements.
With the ProfileGrid Demo Content Import extension, you can import a number of mock-up groups and profiles to have a fair concept of how the groups or profiles on your website might appear.
You can try out various themes with this WordPress demo importer extension and scrutinize which combination works the best for you.
Features of ProfileGrid Demo Content Extension
With the ProfileGrid Demo Content Extension, you can import demo data on WordPress websites seamlessly.
You can further import multiple groups of your choice to set up the basic look for your website.
This way you can get the feel of your website. You can import these groups with multiple fields, sections, and users. Further, you can import multiple numbers of demo groups.
Not only that, but you can also set demo profile pictures for the groups you want to import.
Apart from these features, here are a few more highlights of the ProfileGrid Demo Content Extension:
- The feature of importing demo data for WordPress themes comes in handy as you do not have to create groups and profiles one by one to set up the basic structure of your website. You can simply install this WordPress demo importer extension and import demo data WordPress for ProfileGrid.
- The best thing about this extension is that it automatically imports a maximum of 10 Groups with WordPress dummy data fields and sections during the import.
- Further, it allows you to choose a maximum of 16 users in each group, during the import.
- The ProfileGrid Demo Content Extension, automatically adds user profile images and cover images, so that the profiles can give the complete look to your website.
It saves a lot of time and effort! Apart from that, this WordPress dummy data extension is exceptionally easy to set up and use.
A step-by-step guide to demo content import and installing the WordPress demo content extension
1. To import demo content on WordPress websites, all you have to do is go to the All Extensions page of ProfileGrid.
2. You can scroll down to ProfileGrid Demo Content Extension and click on the “Free Purchase” button and complete the download process.
3. Fill out the form and complete your purchase process. Next, you will be redirected to the ‘Purchase’ page. Scroll down and you will find the extension files.
4. Once the extension file is downloaded, install the extension.
Start your demo content import
1. After the installation is complete, all you have to do is go to the ‘Extensions’ under ‘ProfileGrid’ and start your one click demo content import.
2. Scroll down and find ProfileGrid Import Demo Content. Click on ‘Options.’
3. On the demo content page, you’ll get options to import 1 to 10 demo groups to import. From here you can start your demo content import. It is a one click demo import process and takes minimal time.
9. Also, you get options to add a number of members to each group.
10. Choose what fits the best for your website and click on the “Import” button.
11. Here you can see how the imported demo of 1 group with 2 members looks like.
And this is how the 2 demo member profiles look like within the demo group:
Further, here is a mock-up of one of the demo profiles:
Similarly, you can import multiple groups with multiple members and check out how it would look on your current theme.
You can try this extension with a number of different themes and see what suits the best for your own website.
With the help of Demo Content Extension, you can not only save your time but can understand your website better while developing it.
With this demo content import plugin, you can seamlessly import WordPress demo data.
ProfileGrid extension comes with many such amazing extensions that make your WordPress website experience smooth and easy. You can try the free version of ProfileGrid or any of its extensions to enhance the functionalities of your website.