This article will showcase a few WooCommerce tools that you can use in your custom eCommerce website.
Starting an eCommerce website gives you the ability to create an online store. In addition to that, it creates the opportunity to implement the WooCommerce memberships feature.
WooCommerce memberships allow you to create member-specific products on your WooCommerce website.
It solves the basic problem of eCommerce membership websites to offer exclusive products, special offers, and deals to their members.
You can either create a simple eCommerce website or can create a website that offers a lot of useful features related to eCommerce.
To create memberships on your WooCommerce website you can use ProfileGrid.
ProfileGrid is one of the best options which can help you to build a fully functional WooCommerce membership website.
You can also allow your users to create communities and user profiles by installing a few WooCommerce extensions offered by ProfileGrid.
It comes with a lot of capabilities that can help in boosting WooCommerce memberships and build an amazing WooCommerce website.
In this article, we will discuss the 7 best WooCommerce extensions offered by ProfileGrid, their top features. We will also touch on some frequently asked questions regarding the WooCommerce extensions.
What is a WooCommerce extension?
WooCommerce is an e-commerce plugin introduced for WordPress. It is designed for both small and large-sized online merchants to develop their eCommerce websites using WordPress.
The WooCommerce extension is known for integrating WooCommerce functionalities through an add-on.
What WooCommerce plugins do I need?
There are tons of free and premium WooCommerce plugins available online. However, ProfileGrid Memberships is a type of plugin that serves as a complete solution for all your WooCommerce needs.
There are multiple WooCommerce extensions that can be download separately or as a package with ProfileGrid Memberships Premium and Premium+.
What is the best theme for WooCommerce?
WordPress WooCommerce themes help users to create beautifully designed and user-friendly eCommerce stores to sell products online.
There are a lot of options available when it comes to choosing the best theme for WooCommerce. Some of them are paid and most of them are free. However, there are a few drawbacks.
These themes often lack functionalities like WooCommerce membership and subscription for example. These functionalities are a must when it comes to building a WooCommerce membership or subscription website.
These WooCommerce functionalities can be added using a WooCommerce membership plugin.
WooCommerce Memberships – 7 Unique Extensions
Integrating WooCommerce on user profile pages will help you enhance the user experience and add amazing features.
There are 7 extensions offered by ProfileGrid that help to integrate and enable a few of the functionalities of WooCommerce.
The best way to set up an eCommerce website is to add all the following extensions to your website and utilize their potentials to a great extent.
The WooCommerce Integration extension helps the users to combine the functionalities of ProfileGrid Memberships and WooCommerce. Additionally, it offers the ultimate shopping experience to website users.
- Add WooCommerce ‘Purchase’ tabs to profile pages.
- Controls the maximum number of products under the ‘Purchase’ tab directly from the group settings.
- Adds the ‘Product Reviews’ tab to different user profile pages.
- Adds the WooCommerce Shopping Cart tab to profile pages.
- Displays a user orders on his/her profile page below the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Allows a user to manage shipping/billing addresses directly from the profile page.
- Displays the total amount spent by a user on the profile pages.
- Display the number of WooCommerce purchases made by a user on the profile pages.
- Users can also check the visibility for the total amount spent from the Group settings directly.
WooCommerce Extension Integration
The basic WooCommerce integration is covered under this free extension with standard functionalities. Further, the extension helps the users to take their profiles to the next level. Moreover, the memberships can also be sold on WooCommerce.
The major benefit is that it adds advanced functionalities of WooCommerce directly to the ProfileGrid user profiles. Listed below are a few key features of this extension.
Key Features :
- Show the pro version of the seller dashboard tab on the user profiles.
- Display the seller’s dashboard tab on the user’s profile with seller-specific information.
- Make the shop tab visible on the user profile containing products added by the user for selling.
- Additionally, display the shop settings tab on the profile page.
- Allow the sellers to configure settings for their shop, right from the profiles.
WooCommerce Wishlist Integration
Take your WooCommerce memberships to the next level by installing this extension on your website. The wishlist extension will let you add the Wishlist feature to your custom eCommerce website.
This helps users to add the desired products to this list for a record and purchase them whenever required. This process also helps eliminate the trouble of searching for the same products repeatedly.
- Allow users to add products to a wishlist and purchase them later.
- Customize the appearance of the ‘Add to Wishlist’ button by changing its text or color.
- Include the ‘Add to Wishlist’ button on the products.
- Additionally, include the ‘Wishlist’ tab on the user profiles.
WooCommerce Product Integration
This extension allows users to integrate ProfileGrid Groups with WooCommerce products. Moreover, this will allow you to assign groups to your users on the basis of the products they buy or the number of purchases they have made in the past.
- Assign one or multiple groups to users on the basis of their purchasing history.
- Enable/disable the groups for a single product.
- Assign one or multiple groups to users based on the product purchased amount.
- Assign groups to users based on the number of products purchased.
- Users can easily be a part of private groups without an administrator’s approval.
WooCommerce Subscriptions Integration
Automatically assign or unassign groups to the users on the basis of their WooCommerce membership subscription. In addition, the WooCommerce Subscription integration has various features. Of which some of them are:
- Assign groups to the users on the basis of their WooCommerce membership/subscription.
- Assign closed groups to the users, with or without the administrator’s approval.
- Enable or disable the groups based on the individual’s subscription.
- Automatically unassign groups when the WooCommerce memberships or WooCommerce subscription product expires or cancels.
WooCommerce Product Custom Tabs
This WooCommerce extension allows adding custom tabs on WooCommerce products. In addition to that, it allows the users to enable/disable the WooCommerce custom tabs on specific products. Below are a few key features of the extension:
- Enable/disable the WooCommerce custom tabs on the products only.
- Add the custom tabs on WooCommerce products as addons.
- Send messages to the seller of a product who is a member of a group.
- Add the global custom tabs on all products or a specific product.
- Additionally, the group details custom tab appears only if the extension is active.
- Seller details custom tab appears only if the plugin “WC Vendor Marketplace” is activated on-site.
WooCommerce Members Discount
This extension allows you to add discounts on WooCommerce products as addons for the WooCommerce members of a group.
WooCommerce discounts are described on the basis of a fixed amount or on a percentage.
- Enable/disable discounts on WooCommerce products.
- Enter a caption for the WooCommerce discount to display on the front end.
- Choose the highest or lowest WooCommerce discount for a member of multiple groups.
In A Nutshell
If you are starting an eCommerce website, these WooCommerce extensions can be a complete solution for you.
With the robust features of these WooCommerce extensions, you can get the control to improve the functionalities of your WooCommerce membership website.
As we said before, the best way to set up an eCommerce website is to integrate these extensions in your website along with the ProfileGrid Memberships and WooCommerce plugin.
Lastly, you can use these extensions separately or can use this WooCommerce Memberships plugin package for a complete solution.