Unlock WooCommerce User Profiles
The ProfileGrid’s WooCommerce User Profiles Integration is absolutely free.
The integration allows you to combine the power of ProfileGrid’s User Profiles with WooCommerce cart to provide your site users the ultimate shopping experience. With the help of WooCommerce User Profiles extension, ProfileGrid takes on a whole new set of powers. It enable users to display their WooCommerce cart information on to their Profile pages.
WooCommerce ProfileGrid Integration
To make that happen, first of all you should have both ProfileGrid and WooCommerce installed on your site. Next, you need to add ProfileGrid’s WooCommerce Integration to it. Once these are installed, go to the Global Settings for ProfileGrid inside the WordPress Dashboard. Look for the new setting named ‘WooCommerce’.
Save the change and ProfileGrid WooCommerce Integration should now be alive to boost WooCommerce user profiles on your site!
Enabling the integration will add new options to ProfileGrid which you can find on the Edit Group screen. You can edit any Group’s details from the All Groups screen. You need to click on the Settings link that is at the bottom of the Group card. The newly added options are…
WooCommerce User Profiles Beautiful Front-end
Here’s how enabling each of these options boost the WooCommerce User profiles…
- Display WooCommerce Purchases Tab: Adds the ‘Purchases’ tab to ProfileGrid’s User Profile Page showcasing the products purchased by the user via WooCommerce. You can also set the maximum number of products that will display on the tab from the ‘Max Number of Products Displayed’ option.
- Show WooCommerce Product Reviews Tab: Adds the ‘Product Reviews’ tab to ProfileGrid’s User Profile Page showcasing reviews of WooCommerce products that the user has posted.
- Show WooCommerce Orders in User Account: Adds Order History and Status under the ‘Settings’ tab on ProfileGrid’s User Profile Page. This is only accessible to the logged in user.
- Show Shipping Address in User Account: Displays and allows editing of Shipping Address from under the ‘Settings’ tab on ProfileGrid’s User Profile Page. This is only accessible to logged in users though.
- Show Billing Address in User Account: Similar to Shipping Address, this option displays and allows editing of Billing Address from under the ‘Settings’ tab on ProfileGrid’s User Profile Page. This is also only accessible to logged in users.
- Display Purchases Count and Total Spent: Displays the total number of products purchased and the total amount of money spent on them by the user on their ProfileGrid User Profile Page. This is visible just underneath the user’s Group name on the profile. The visibility of this information can be altered too using the ‘Visibility’ option, which becomes available once this option is enabled.
I hope this quick overview of the ProfileGrid WooCommerce Integration gave you what you needed to get going with this powerful integration to enhance WooCommerce user profiles.
ProfileGrid offers many extensions similar to this one. For more details on all ProfileGrid Extensions, please visit our Extensions Page.