Want to segment your users and add them to the group according to their WooCommerce purchase history?
Here’s the best WooCommerce group plugin for it. ProfileGrid plugin helps in creating groups and communities. With this plugin, you get multiple features and functionalities included in the form of extensions. One such amazing extension of ProfileGrid is WooCommerce Product Integration. Using this WooCommerce order history extension, you can add members to a certain group according to their WooCommerce purchase history.
Let’s see how.
Below we have discussed this WooCommerce group plugin in detail; including its features and stepwise installation process. Read on for more information.
Introducing WooCommerce Product Integration
The WooCommerce extension by ProfileGrid allows WooCommerce collaboration. If you install this WooCommerce purchase history extension, then you would be able to use WooCommerce data to assign group members.
For instance, you can easily add members to a group based on how much purchase they made; the amount. You can also add members to a group according to the number of products purchased.
This helps in making highly dedicated groups, which empowers personalization. It is a great way to personalize user communication and enhance customer experience on your WordPress website.
Features of WooCommerce Product Integration
The WooCommerce extension has various features related to WooCommerce user order history and group assignment that you can utilize on your website. Here are some of these features:
- According to the WooCommerce purchase history, you can assign one or more than one group to this user.
- You can disable or enable groups for an individual based on the products they have purchased.
- Based on the purchase amount of a user on WooCommerce, one or more than one group can be assigned to a user.
- Based on the products purchased on WooCommerce, you can assign one or more than one group to a user.
- A closed group can be assigned without or with seeking admin approval; as you want.
How to Install WooCommerce Product Integration Extension and Assign Groups to Users Based on their WooCommerce Purchase History?
If you already have a ProfileGrid plugin on your admin, then it is highly likely that you know the process of installing its extensions, such as WooCommerce Product Integration. However, for your convenience, we have explained the process below. Check out:
Installing WooCommerce Product Integration
1. To start with, firstly, purchase the WooCommerce extension by ProfileGrid. You can find it on the extensions page of the ProfileGrid website.
Then, Activate this plugin to start using it on your WordPress website.
Assign Group based on Purchased Amount
2. Once you have activated the extension, go to the ProfileGrid Extensions tab and find WooCommerce Product Integration. Click on Options to edit preferences and settings.
3. This would take you to the WooCommerce Product Integration settings page. Here, use the toggle button to Enable Group in WooCommerce Products.
4. After the above step, you would get multiple options. Based on these options, you can Assign Group based on Purchased Amount. In this option, you have two sub-sections: Enter Minimum purchase to assign the group and Select Groups to associate.
Write the purchase amount in the first and add the Groups in the second.
5. You can also Assign Group based on Product Count. Under this section also, there are two sub-sections: Enter no. of Products purchased to assign the group and Select Groups to associate.
Enter a number to define the first and select a group for the second.
6. If you want to allow your users to join a group without seeking permission from the admin, then select the option for the same.
7. Finally, Save results to add members to a particular group.
You can switch off this feature anytime you want. All you need to do is go to the WooCommerce Product Integration settings page and disable Enable Group in WooCommerce Products. This would easily remove the group settings based on WooCommerce purchase history.
If you want to personalize your user groups according to their WooCommerce order history, then WooCommerce Product Integration is a valuable extension. You just need to follow a few simple steps given above to start using WooCommerce order history and patterns for assigning groups. In a normal scenario, this task of assigning groups based on WooCommerce customer order history is difficult. Hence, have a look at the above steps, add WooCommerce Product Integration to your WordPress website, and customize your user experience with the WooCommerce purchase history plugin in a hassle-free manner.
In case you face issues while installing the extension or ProfileGrid plugin, then comment below. We would soon reach out to you with a solution.