ProfileGrid plugin helps in creating various communities and groups. By installing the ProfileGrid plugin, you will get multiple functionalities and features in the forms of various extensions. One such amazing extension of ProfileGrid is WooCommerce Subscription Integration. WooCommerce Subscription integration extension helps to automatically assign WooCommerce Users Group and create a subscription type of products on your WordPress website.
Introducing WooCommerce Subscription Integration
The WooCommerce Subscription Integration extension by ProfileGrid automatically assign WooCommerce Users Group or adds a user to the ProfileGrid group(s) when a WooCommerce subscription is purchased by the user and it automatically removes the user from the ProfileGrid group(s) when the subscription expires. For instance, if you want to reward your users for purchasing any particular product, as a reward you can make them a member of a particular group or groups. You can choose this extension, to give extra benefits to your users. To get the benefits of the groups, the user needs to renew the subscription. can easily add members to a group based on how much purchase they made; the amount. You can also add members to a group according to the number of products purchased.
Benefits of Integrating the WooCommerce Subscription Integration Extension
You can integrate the WooCommerce Subscription integration extension to assign the WordPress user groups to the users based on products purchased in WooCommerce. Before installing the extension, you need to make sure that you have to activate a few plugins such as WooCommerce, ProfileGrid, and WooCommerce Subscriptions. Continuing the discussion, we will discuss in detail the features and benefits of the WooCommerce Subscription Integration extension along with its stepwise installation procedure. Let’s take a look.
Features of WooCommerce Subscription Integration
The WooCommerce Subscription Integration extension has various features related to the WooCommerce group assignment that you can utilize on your website. Here are some of these features:
- On the basis of the subscription, you can assign one or more than one group to this user.
- You can disable or enable groups for an individual if they have purchased a particular product.
- Based on the purchase amount of a user on WooCommerce, one or more than one group can be assigned to a user.
- A closed group can be assigned to the users automatically without seeking admin approval
After knowing in detail about the subscription integration extension, let’s discuss how to install the WooCommerce Subscription Integration Extension.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Install WooCommerce Subscription Integration
If you already have a ProfileGrid plugin on your admin, then it is highly likely that you know the process of installing its extensions, such as WooCommerce Product Integration. However, for your convenience, we have explained the process below. Check out:
- To start with, firstly, purchase the WooCommerce Subscription Integration extension by ProfileGrid. You can find it on the extensions page of the ProfileGrid website.
- Click on more information and then purchase.
- Now complete the payment procedure and check out from the payment gateway page.
- Now, on your WordPress dashboard, Go to Plugins, and click on the Add New option.
- Upload the zip file of the downloaded extension from your computer and click on install.
Now, activate this plugin to start using it on your WordPress website. Now we will discuss, how to use this extension on your WordPress website.
How to automatically assign WooCommerce Users Group when WooCommerce Subscription is purchased by them?
- Once you have activated the extension, go to the ProfileGrid >> Global Settings and search for WooCommerce Subscription Integration. Click on the same to access the settings.
- This will redirect you to the WooCommerce Product/Subscription Integration settings page.
- The first option on this page is “Enable Group in WooCommerce Product/Subscription”
- Enable this option to add the user in a group associated with product/subscription on order complete with WooCommerce.
- This will activate the list of default user groups. You can click on the desired group.
- Tick the check box, if you want to allow users to join the closed groups without administrator approval
- After making the required settings click on the Save button.
If you want to automatically assign WooCommerce Users Group to your website users as a reward when they purchase WooCommerce Subscription, you need to install the WooCommerce Subscription Integration extension. You just need to follow a few simple steps given above to assign groups to the users whenever they buy any product or purchase a subscription. In a normal scenario, this task of assigning groups based on WooCommerce customer buying behavior is quite a difficult task. Hence, have a look at the above steps, add WooCommerce Subscription Integration to your WordPress website, and customize your user experience with this amazing plugin in a hassle-free manner. In case you face issues while installing the extension or ProfileGrid plugin, then comment below. We would soon reach out to you with a solution.