Wondering how to add WooCommerce custom product tabs?
The e-commerce landscape has evolved a lot in the past year. The advent of the pandemic, adoption of digital transformation, and popularity of online purchases have allowed e-commerce vendors to take big leaps. Between these huge jumps, customization gained much more importance than we could anticipate. For this reason, many e-commerce leaders have started customizing the manner in which they deliver product details. We have just the right plugin to achieve that without much hassle: WooCommerce custom product tabs through the ProfileGrid plugin.
Let’s see how it works:
What is WooCommerce Custom Product Tabs?
Custom products tabs for WooCommerce is nothing but an extension of the ProfileGrid plugin, which helps you add custom tabs to your products. You just have to install this plugin, purchase the extensions, and add details. There’s no need to add multiple lines of code or spent multiple days on this functionality. Utilize this pre-made extension and enhance conversions on your WooCommerce products.
Benefits For Customers
It is not hard to question, “What is in it for my business?”
Check some features of the WooCommerce custom product tabs extension and decide for yourself:
- You just need to make a purchase on the ProfileGrid’s website to enable WooCommerce product tabs for custom fields.
- There’s an option to allow or disable this option for some products in your list.
- Your users would gain the ability to message the seller, who is offering a particular product.
- Your users would be able to check the group details on a product if you have enabled custom products tab.
- It would be additionally possible to enable the seller details tab if you use the plugin WC Vendor Marketplace.
How Can You Add WooCommerce Custom Product Tabs?
If you are willing to add custom products tab for WooCommerce, follow these steps:
- Go to your WordPress Admin site. From there, go to Plugins.
2. In the Plugins, click on Add New.
3. The following page will allow you to search for ProfileGrid. Install it!
4. After this, go to Extensions page of ProfileGrid column.
5. Here you will find WooCommerce Product Custom Tabs. You just need to Activate it by paying the purchase fee. You can also purchase the extension on the website from this link.
6. Now, go to the Global Settings of ProfileGrid and find WooCommerce Custom Product Tabs plugin.
7. On the Settings page, Turn on Custom Product Tab and Save it.
8. In the ProfileGrid options, find Custom Tabs and open it.
9. Add a New Tab and fill in the fields, such as Title of the Tab, Fetch Content From, Privacy, etc.
10. Go to Products>All Products> Edit Product. Scroll down on this page to find Custom Tabs.
11. On this page, add the Title of Tab. This can be anything, such as Seller information. You can select this tab from the given options.
12. Add the number of users you want to display in the product tab.
13. Finally, Save or Update Product.
Why Choose ProfileGrid?
ProfileGrid offers a range of features to e-commerce website owners.
- Apart from WooCommerce product category tabs, you can set up WooCommerce profiles, wishlist, subscriptions, and member discounts.
- You only need to install the plugin for free and purchase the extension to start using these features. It will only take 15-20 minutes to set up WooCommerce custom product tabs.
- We support our users throughout the process. You can reach out to us whenever you are stuck.
ProfileGrid’s WooCommerce custom product tabs extension make your task simpler. You can enable a custom tab anytime you want, you can customize it for a user group, and it is even possible to disable these tabs. You just need to visit your admin panel to make all these changes.
Visit our website and install WooCommerce product custom tabs now! If you face any issues, you can always connect with us through the comment box below.