Since WordPress has arrived, private ventures have gained hugely in a ton of aspects. Additionally, the software permits businesses to create websites definitely more easily and faster than one would suspect. Yet, its capabilities are not limited to just that. WordPress eCommerce themes permit private ventures and surprisingly huge brands to widen horizons through their professional feel. Also, this benefit applies to all segments of the brand’s WordPress website.
Although, the essential process of creating a website on WordPress is very convenient and seamless. The best part is, one doesn’t even need to have any pre-acquired knowledge of coding or web designing.
Believe it or not, that is exactly why WordPress stole the spotlight, the ease of creating a digital platform is simply excessive. Likewise, WordPress e-Commerce themes add all the more appeal to any business website. However, the best WordPress e-Commerce themes are created and designed to fit the requirements of any online business.
These WordPress themes for business essentially acquire the key elements from actual business experiences. Additionally, these might include esthetic appeal, item checkout courtesy, receipts, charging, and some more.
Evidently, the facts really confirm that business websites without creative WordPress e-Commerce themes are unfinished. Above all, a WordPress business theme comes along in a ton of choices like similar to other services offered by the software. On top of that, there exist free and premium business themes that are easily available on WordPress.
In short, the best WordPress themes for business for the most part comprise of themes with premium versions. Albeit, a ton of the free themes are additionally quite impressive. Check out some free and premium retail business themes on WordPress here.
Registration and profile creation for WordPress website users
Yet, WordPress e-Commerce themes are incomplete without user registrations. These registrations help a business enhance and improvise its overall working.
Furthermore, this is because of these user registrations that business themes are able to integrate user profiles to themselves which is the subject of conversation.
In addition, you can understand the user registration process and the step to create a user registration structure for your WordPress website here. Furthermore, know-how customized user registration structures enhance your WordPress business theme.
Are you planning on creating user registration entries for your website? RegistrationMagic plugin on WordPress is your one-stop solution for everything pertaining to user registrations to improvise your business operations.
The focal point of our article is on automated user groups and profile creation which is fundamentally the next step of user registration. Try the ProfileGrid membership plugin for creating user communities, profiles, and groups of people on WordPress.
Rest assured, both of these processes will take your digital business far in a ton of aspects with next to no fizzle.
How might automated user profiles benefit your WordPress eCommerce themes?
The user registration process is beneficial enough all things considered. Yet, that is only one step towards building a decent local area for your business. After the fundamental step of registration, the wisest thing to do is to provide user profiles to all people.
Essentially, these user profiles help the registered members to take a glance at all their data related to the business website at a glance and at a single place. Additionally, irrespective of the WordPress e-Commerce themes applied to all websites, the module upholds easy and speedy user profile building.
For what reason would it be a good idea for you to fabricate your user profiles utilizing ProfileGrid? Let’s see:
1. Clearer correspondence: User profiles help you keep in contact with your users, you share a relationship with them. User profiles permit you to ascertain what, how, and when the user likes what they like.
2. Wider opportunities: User profiles permit space for feedback from the users which is excessively precious. Improve? Individual user feedback is your method for doing that.
3. Eliminating competition: As mentioned above, a solid relationship with users helps you get an edge over the competitors. Steady touch and genuine care for your users help you keep them from diverting other brands.
4. Profit improvement: Thinking of business according to a longer-run perspective, user profiles are significant. The facts really confirm that keeping an old user is savvier than fetching a new one. User profiles help in achieving the same.
1. Attracting new users: Bringing in more new users gets an excessive amount easier when you know in-depth about the current users. Profiling helps you do precisely that. Experiences and bunches of it are what it offers!
2. Segment targeting: The wisest thing to do after the user registration process is to bunch the users and their information based on shared interests. Profiling helps you to reach out to your audience based on segmentation targeting.
3. Customized Content: User profiling through giving deep experiences, likewise helps in personalizing the content marketing strategies. Being able to sell based on each individual user’s context is a gift that your business can get through user profiling.
How do automated user groups improve customer satisfaction on your WordPress website?
Automated user groups enhance interaction within your business community. The registered users can interact among themselves and with the business representatives. This interaction and transparency lead to an increase in the consumer satisfaction rate for your online business.
Here are 3 sharp reasons how you can take advantage of automated user groups to enhance customer satisfaction:
- Research and development: Automated user groups allow the business to do solid research on its customer base all at once. Timely checking on automated user groups of different interests helps the business a lot in the research and development process.
- Enhanced support: The businesses are able to support and help their clients in a lot more connected and personal way through automated user groups. If an entire group is facing the same issue, it puts some weight on the subject for the company to work on right away.
- Better Engagement: Online businesses today function and depend highly on engagement rate. Automated user groups help brands take care of that in so many ways. You have got the profile, the group, filtered community. Now all you need is the right content and you’re good to go. This influences the customer engagement rate highly.
Why are automated business communities so significant for your WordPress eCommerce themes?
The benefits of automated business groups and interest communities have existed for a very long time. Although, it’s only now that people are starting to realize their importance even better. Business communities on WordPress are a result of user registration itself. In simple words, it is user registration taken a step further.
Here are 7 reasons why you should create business communities for your WordPress website through ProfilGrid.
- Generation of leads: Business owners or marketers have clear agenda in mind while networking. That agenda is of generating sales leads. The networking in itself may take place in many forms but the easiest of all of them is through automated user groups on your website itself.
- Visibility of brand: Brand visibility matters. The more communities you promote your brand in, the better are the chances of potential clients being aware of your business. Business communities of your website allow plenty of room for this.
- Helpful suggestions: People also become a part of a business community or form one of their own to get useful advice. Everyone can’t excel at everything and that’s a fact. The more the number, the better are the chances of you finding a solution to your dilemma within your community itself.
- Expanding connections: The common saying that goes around in business communities worldwide is ‘Your network is your net worth’. This is couldn’t represent the real-life scenario any better. Many successful marketers and entrepreneurs would vouch for the same. Business communities on your website help you do just that- build your network for one or many reasons.
- Staying dynamic: Businesses operate in a very dynamic landscape. This statement holds true especially in the case of marketing when compared to other business segments. Community building on ProfileGrid is not limited to users. The potential of this powerful plugin extends to small business communities too. The ideology behind this is to do with the fact that being in touch with similar businesses might boost your own strategies. Change is the key and business communities help you stay current on that.
- Helping the ones in need: You may not only get help from others in a community setting but also help others. This is very practical in terms of a real-life situation. We don’t always need help, do we? Sometimes we just want to share our expertise on a subject with the ones who require it which is where business communities help.
- Friendships: Aside from the numerous professional aspects, business communities also build various personal bonds. A lot of joint ventures or small business projects globally are started by 2 or more groups of friends. Virtual business communities even let you take advantage of the global diaspora. Hence, allowing diverse idea generation.
ProfileGrid acts as a backbone for your business in the event that you wish to create business communities. These communities may range from business networking groups to business connection groups to business interest groups. You can read in-depth on the subject here.
So much said about ProfileGrid’s uses in real-life and the ultimate strategies it helps us with but what exactly is the plugin and what are its features? Let’s dive deep right into it.
ProfileGrid membership plugin for your WordPress eCommerce themes
In easy words, the ProfileGrid plugin is a WordPress plugin that helps you build profiles, groups, and communities for your registered users. Above all, the plugin provides better use and implementation for your user data. Without a doubt, it’s the most versatile system for profiles and groups on WordPress.
Many excellent global websites that are functioning through WordPress have created excellent and highly competitive communities on the site. Such communities include TED communities, Etsy groups, Sony communities, Dell groups, Microsoft News, etc. Rest assured, these groups and communities are bringing in a profit of millions of dollars for these businesses.
Why are we mentioning this? ProfileGrid is a versatile and high-standard global platform that allows you to build and manage smart communities like the brands mentioned above.
Let brush through some of the most outstanding features of ProfileGrid.
Automated user groups
- Flexibility: You are free to create a wide number of automated user groups with profile fields specific to each group. You can create separate registration forms for each group, set different prices and payment modes, add and restrict content as per groups however you wish.
- Properties: The properties option helps you add and alter group names, descriptions, icons/badges, hide/show details, etc. You can also associate WP roles and assign leaders to communities, set a group membership price, pick email templates, etc. In addition, you can also set custom messages or redirect to a page, password change, user activation/deactivation, and many more.
- Groups page: From this page, you can enable all settings related to all groups. Name, badge, price of membership, registration button, etc. are some of the options of this feature.
- Customized email: As the name itself suggests, this option allows you to send customized emails to all users. It also allows for membership request/termination, on-group manager assignment, publishing new posts, etc.
- Privacy and restrictions: From this option, the managers of the website can set restrictions to content and admission permission within groups. The admin can set privacy levels of the posts for group walls and galleries.
- Group directory: Evident by the title, this option helps the admin of the website get access to an instant directory of all group members. The user cards under this category will display Gravatar images, usernames, field labels, icons, and values, etc.
Automated user profiles
- Profile pages: These pages are the core of the plugin and represent each individual user profile. These pages show cover images, group badges, blogs areas, messaging and notifications areas, etc. This section essentially boosts the utility of your business theme by availing you of all the information regarding group members in one section with individual pages.
- Management: The management option allows the profile owners to edit and manage the automated user profiles. The option also permits change in uploads of all kinds, passwords, profiles, etc. This feature also helps in managing friends, notifications, conversations, etc.
- Sections: The option essentially holds subsets of information about every user in profile fields. In addition, the plugin allows for further division of sections. This helps the admin keep a neat record of all members’ data.
- User directory: The field displays all users of the site along with advanced search options. The results of the search are filtered using AJAX. The field also shows user cards that hold quite a lot of user information. The glory of the business theme is highlighted even more by such brilliant and modern digital options.
- Templates: This option allows for the admin to choose from 8 built-in templates to customize the front-end of the page. This helps you bring your groups and community aesthetics in sync with your business theme.
- Tabs: The ProfileGrid tabs allow a seamless drag option for the admin to change profile tab orders and rename tabs as per the requirement.
- Private Profile: The admin gets the option to make any profile or group private if they wish to. Of course, it’s not mandatory.
- Element Visibility: This permits the admin to hide or show elements or content on any of the profiles.
- Social blogs: Here, the admin can allow users to submit and publish blog posts on groups using a simple shortcode. All users will have the right to define their own privacy levels for their posts. All WordPress e-Commerce themes are unfinished without some social activity and this option lets you do just that with added benefits.
- Messaging: The messaging option allows the users to send private messages to each other. All users get to have specified areas in their profiles to manage multiple conversations. Now, this adds even more to your WordPress e-Commerce themes for all professional interactions.
- Friends: The plugin allows users a second privacy circle allowing them to share content in multiple ways. Above all, users are free to send/receive friend requests, share content, manage friend lists, and much more. Your website theme becomes even more with such interactive options for the communities.
- The Group wall field: The group wall option allows for the exchange of ideas within enclosed groups, posting central notifications by admins, etc.
- All Group photos: This option allows for organizing group photos and posting them in high order. It allows easy setup, of photo galleries, album-based grouping, photo details, etc.
- Registration Forms: Above all, ProfileGrid allows you to collect data using separate user-registration forms for all groups. In addition, you are free to define the fields of these forms as per your requirements. All advanced websites built through WordPress have added registration forms to them in one way or the other.
- User registration data: This option allows you to enable/disable the option to get you all registration data via email
- Spam Protection: The reCaptcha option in the plugin avoids any spam registrations. This is one trick that helps you protect your theme and user data both with one arrow.
- User account activation: The option as suggested by the title, helps in activating user accounts for profile creation. This helps the admin of the website take care of the user account activation process and all things surrounding it easily.
The above-mentioned features are available for all. The premium version of the plugin comes with a lot more surprises. You can unlock powerful options of profile and community management through ProfileGrid premium.
To make the best use of your WordPress e-Commerce themes, user registrations are necessary. But the process doesn’t just end there. You must make judicious use of the data collected through such registration forms.
ProfileGrid ensures the best possible establishments for your user registration data. Therefore, enriching your current WordPress e-Commerce themes with automated user profiles, groups, and business communities might be a beneficial idea.
Still in doubt? Check out the ProfileGrid free membership plugin today!