Elementor Content Restrictions Overview
Profilegrid content restrictions widget provides the feature to restrict content with Elementor page builder.
SHOW OR HIDE WIDGETS BASED ON DIFFERENT CONDITIONS
- A widget, column or section can be shown to the logged in users only.
- A widget, column or section can be hidden from the logged in users and visible to those who are not logged in.
- A widget, column or section can be shown to specific user roles. Other users won’t see this.
- A widget, column or section can be shown to specific user id's. You just to need to input some coma-separated user ID’s who can see the content
- A widget, column or section can be shown based on given date/time period. Ex. display a widget in the morning? Or maybe on Sunday and Wednesday only or on the specific date? You can do this.
- A widget, column or section can be shown based on the user meta query.
- A TEXT MESSAGE - You can set a custom text to be displayed when a content is restricted and the visitor is not allowed to access it. With the native text editor, you can decide how you want the text to look.
- A SECTION TEMPLATE - Alternatively, a custom template can be used. You just need to create a Section template from the Elementor -> Templates section.
- SHOW NOTHING - It allows you to completely hide your content.