Generate maps showing locations of all users or specific groups using simple shortcodes. Get location data from registration form.
- Adds Google Map on the site showing the location of each Group member
- Location of Group members in an area is aggregated based on zoom in/out for the map
- Individual locations of Group members can be seen by zooming in on the map
- Picks up location data automatically from the group registration form
- Clicking on an individual Group member's location, a popup appears displaying the member's display name, Group name and profile picture
- Use the Shortcode [PM_USERS_MAP] to display the map on any page of your choice
- Shortcode result can be customized using parameters
- Following parameters can be used to control Shortcode result...
- gid - Used for showing a specific Group(s) members by passing in the group IDs (comma separated)
- exclude_users - Used for excluding specific users by passing in the user's IDs (comma separated)
- relative_time - Used for showing locations of only those members that have registered during a specific time span (today, yesterday, this_week, last_week, this_month, this_year)
- info_popup - Used for showing or hiding the information popup when a viewer clicks on a member's location maker
- Example of Shortcode with parameters:
[PM_USERS_MAP gid="1,2,3" exclude_users="2" relative_time="this_year" info_popup="show"]