Offer more power and control to your Group Managers. They can edit Groups, approve membership requests, moderate blogs, manage users, etc. from a dedicated frontend Group management area.
With Advanced Group Manager extension, Group Managers now have a lot more control. A new Settings tab on frontend now appears on Group page if the user is Manager of the Group. This provides a central area for moderating group related activities.
Adds a Frontend Group Managers area from where Group Managers can:
- Approve/ Decline membership requests
- Add registered members
- Invite non-registered users
- Suspend group members
- Approve/ Decline member posts
- Edit member posts
- Change status of member posts
- Add note to member posts
- Reset member passwords
- Edit member profiles
- Broadcast messages to members using in-built messaging system
- Batch operations