Allow registered users to create new Groups on front end. These Groups behave and work just like regular ProfileGrid groups.
To allow creation of Groups, “Frontend Group Creator” needs to be enabled in global settings.
- Allows any registered user on the site to create new Groups from the frontend
- User can set the following details while creating a Group...
- Group Name
- Group Description
- Group Icon/Badge
- Hide Group Card
- Membership Limit
- Max Number of Members
- Limit Reached Message
- Display Message After Registration
- Success Message
- Once created, the Group will work just like all other Groups on the site
- Use the Shortcode to show the Create New Group Form on any page of your choice
- Site admin will have full control over Group settings from the WordPress dashboard once a new Group is created from the frontend