Customized user WordPress Registration Forms helps to manage user accounts, accept payments, track submissions, analyze statistical data, assign roles to different users, and many more. If you too are looking to build and manage complex registration forms on your WordPress website, look no further!
ProfileGrid has come up with a useful extension – “Advance forms”. The extension in deep integration with RegistrationMagic allows you to build and manage complex WordPress registration forms. Now, you can take complete control of user registrations on your website, with this powerful extension. Continuing the discussion, let’s now shed some light on the topic and talk about how to build and manage complex WordPress registration forms on your WordPress website.
Overview of Advance Forms Integration
Advance Forms is one of the powerful extensions of ProfileGrid. It is now a part of core features, hence, no separate download is required. It gives you complete control of creating advanced and complex registration forms on your WordPress website. You can now create different WordPress registration forms for your website users with predefined fields.
Whether you want to set up payment modes for paid users, allow users to log in to your website to access the functionalities, help them to reset the password, let them check payment transaction history, ProfileGrid’s Advance Forms extension got your covered.
Frontend View of Registration Forms
The customer journey on a website starts with the process of signing up. You can find multiple configuration settings by downloading the Advance forms extension to curate an amazing sign-up experience for your users. The process of creating advanced registration forms is now an integral part of ProfileGrid.
With the help of this feature, a user can make customized fields that should be filled in by the user while registering. You can either display all fields on a single page or can create a multi-page registration form.
Features offered by Advance Forms Extension
Likewise, any other extension, the Advance forms extension of ProfileGrid offers many features to the users. Using this dynamic WordPress registration plugin you can build numerous WordPress user registration forms, WordPress register form, WordPress custom registration form, login and registration plugin for WordPress, WordPress login form plugin, sign up form WordPress, event registration form WordPress, and much more. Some of the things that you can perform using the extension includes:
- Create a dedicated registration form for each group.
- Helps to show forms on a single page or multiple pages.
- Helps to create customized fields.
- Moreover, the user can also add icons to labels.
- Offers more than 35 custom fields that you can display on a registration form.
- You can also drag and drop the fields to change the order of pages or fields.
Steps to Build Advance WordPress Registration Forms in your WordPress Website
Advance Forms Extensions is the best WordPress registration plugin or customized form plugin that allows you to create all types of forms in WordPress. You can either access the free version or get access to the paid version to get access to the advanced features. To create or build a user registration form in your WordPress website, first, you need to download the ProfileGrid plugin, which is available for free.
1. Download and install the ProfileGrid plugin on your website’s WordPress admin from the link below.
1. Visit the ProfileGrid » Global Settings page to creating a registration form extension.
2. This will redirect you to the “RegistrationMagic Integration Settings” page where you will find multiple options to do different settings as per your requirement.
3. The first option on the settings page is “Show Registration Tabs”. Turn on to display RegistrationMagic’s Registration tab from the User Area in the Settings section of ProfileGrid profiles.
4. Once you turn on the button, it will let you access the text box to specify the label for the Registrations Tab. For example, Registration.
5. Furthermore, you can also add one Payment History tab to your registration form. Turn on the second option i.e. “Show Payment History Tab”. Once you turn on the button, it will let you access the text box to specify the label for the Payment History Tab. For example, Check Payment History.
6. Just below to the Payment History option, you will find “Show Inbox Tab”. Further, turn on to display RegistrationMagic Premium’s Inbox tab from the settings section to display the tab of Inbox. Once you turn on the button, it will let you access the text box to specify the label for the Inbox Tab. For example, My Inbox.
7. Similarly, turn on the Show Orders Tab, Show Downloads Tab, and Show Addresses Tab to display the functionalities on your registration form.
8. After doing all the settings, click on the Save button. Further, your registration form will be ready with all the required features that you were looking to have on your website.
Customized Advance Forms – A Smart Solution
In this blog, you have seen how easily you can add WordPress user registration plugin you can build numerous WordPress user registration forms, WordPress register form, WordPress custom registration form, login and registration plugin for WordPress, WordPress login form plugin, sign up form WordPress, event registration form WordPress, and much more. Further, the Advance Forms extension of the ProfileGrid plugin helps you make a customized registration form or WordPress registration form with payment. In addition to that, it will give you the basic means to add and configure a specific type of form.
ProfileGrid is the best user registration plugin for WordPress that helps the users to add customized forms to their WordPress website. Moreover, be it a contact form or a registration form, or you want to add a menu item to a menu bar, you can add many functionalities to your website using the ProfileGrid extension. Also, if you are looking to add a customized form to your website, follow the above-mentioned steps. It is the best way that lets you maintain a fully functional yet lightweight website.