Since WordPress has arrived, small businesses have gained hugely in a lot of aspects. The software allows businesses to create websites far more easily and faster than one would think. But its capabilities are not limited to only that. WordPress business themes allow small businesses and even big brands to widen horizons through their professional feel. This benefit applies to all segments of the brand’s WordPress website.
The primary process of creating a website on WordPress is very convenient and seamless. One doesn’t even need to have any pre-acquired knowledge of coding or web designing.
In all honesty, that’s exactly why WordPress stole the spotlight, the ease of creating a digital platform is just too much. In addition, WordPress business themes add all the more appeal to any business website. The best WordPress business themes are created and designed to fit the requirements of any online business.
These WordPress themes for business essentially borrow the key elements from physical business experiences. These may include aesthetic appeal, product checkout courtesy, receipts, billing, and many more.
It’s true that business websites without creative WordPress business themes are unfinished. Above all, a WordPress business theme comes along in a lot of options like much like other services offered by the software. There exist free and premium business themes that are easily available on WordPress.
The best WordPress themes for business mostly consist of themes with premium versions. Although, a lot of the free themes are also quite impressive. Check out some free and premium retail business themes on WordPress here.
Registration and profile creation for WordPress website users
But WordPress business themes are incomplete without user registrations. These registrations help a business enhance and improvise its overall functioning.
Furthermore, it’s because of these user registrations that business themes are able to integrate user profiles to themselves which is the topic of discussion.
You can understand the user registration process and the step to create a user registration form for your WordPress website here. Additionally, it’s important to know how customized user registration forms enhance your WordPress business theme.
Looking forward to creating user registration portals for your website? RegistrationMagic plugin on WordPress is your one-stop solution for everything pertaining to user registrations to improvise your business administration.
The focus of our article is on user profile creation which is basically the next step of user registration. Try the ProfileGrid membership plugin for creating user communities, profiles, and social groups on WordPress.
Rest assured, both of these processes will take your digital business a long way in a lot of aspects without any fail.
How can user-profiles benefit your WordPress business themes?
The user registration process is beneficial enough as it is. But that’s just one step towards building a good community for your business. After the fundamental step of registration, the wisest thing to do is to provide user profiles to all individuals.
These user profiles help the registered members to take a look at all their info related to the business website at a glance and at a single place. Irrespective of the WordPress business themes applied to all websites, the plugin supports easy and quick user profile building.
Why should you build your user profiles using ProfileGrid? Let’s see:
- Clearer communication: User profiles help you stay in touch with your users, you share a relationship with them. User profiles allow you to ascertain what, how, and when the user likes what they like.
- Wider opportunities: User profiles allow room for feedback from the users which is too precious. Do you want to get better? Individual user feedback is your way to do that.
- Eliminating competition: As mentioned above, a strong relationship with users helps you get an edge over the competitors. Constant touch and genuine care for your users help you keep them from distracting other brands.
- Profit improvement: Thinking of business from a longer-run point of view, user profiles are important. It is true that maintaining an old user is more cost-effective than fetching a new one. User profiles help in achieving the same.
- Attracting new users: Bringing in more new users gets too much easier when you know in-depth about the current users. Profiling helps you do just that. Insights and lots of it are what it offers!
- Segment targeting: The wisest thing to do after the user registration process is to group the users and their data based on shared interests. Profiling helps you to reach out to your audience based on segmentation targeting.
- Customized Content: User profiling by means of providing deep insights, also helps in personalizing the content marketing strategies. Being able to sell based on each individual user’s context is a gift that your business can get through user profiling.
How do user groups improve customer satisfaction on your WordPress website?
User groups enhance interaction within your business community. The registered users can interact among themselves and with the business representatives. This interaction and transparency lead to an increase in the consumer satisfaction rate for your online business.
Here are 3 sharp reasons how you can take advantage of user groups to enhance customer satisfaction:
- Research and development: User groups allow the business to do solid research on its customer base all at once. Timely checking on user groups of different interests helps the business a lot in the research and development process.
- Enhanced support: The businesses are able to support and help their clients in a lot more connected and personal way through user groups. If an entire group is facing the same issue, it puts some weight on the subject for the company to work on right away.
- Better Engagement: Online businesses today function and depend highly on engagement rate. User groups help brands take care of that in so many ways. You have got the profile, the group, filtered community. Now all you need is the right content and you’re good to go. This influences the customer engagement rate highly.
Why are WordPress business communities so significant for your business themes?
The benefits of business groups and interest communities have existed for a very long time. Although, it’s only now that people are starting to realize their importance even better. Business communities on WordPress are a result of user registration itself. In simple words, it is user registration taken a step further.
Here are 7 reasons why you should create business communities for your WordPress website through ProfilGrid.
- Generation of leads: Business owners or marketers have clear agenda in mind while networking. That agenda is of generating sales leads. The networking in itself may take place in many forms but the easiest of all of them is through user groups on your website itself.
- Visibility of brand: Brand visibility matters. The more communities you promote your brand in, the better are the chances of potential clients being aware of your business. Business communities of your website allow plenty of room for this.
- Helpful suggestions: People also become a part of a business community or form one of their own to get useful advice. Everyone can’t excel at everything and that’s a fact. The more the number, the better are the chances of you finding a solution to your dilemma within your community itself.
- Expanding connections: The common saying that goes around in business communities worldwide is ‘Your network is your net worth’. This is couldn’t represent the real-life scenario any better. Many successful marketers and entrepreneurs would vouch for the same. Business communities on your website help you do just that- build your network for one or many reasons.
- Staying dynamic: Businesses operate in a very dynamic landscape. This statement holds true especially in the case of marketing when compared to other business segments. Community building on ProfileGrid is not limited to users. The potential of this powerful plugin extends to small business communities too. The ideology behind this is to do with the fact that being in touch with similar businesses might boost your own strategies. Change is the key and business communities help you stay current on that.
- Helping the ones in need: You may not only get help from others in a community setting but also help others. This is very practical in terms of a real-life situation. We don’t always need help, do we? Sometimes we just want to share our expertise on a subject with the ones who require it which is where business communities help.
- Friendships: Aside from the numerous professional aspects, business communities also build various personal bonds. A lot of joint ventures or small business projects globally are started by 2 or more groups of friends. Virtual business communities even let you take advantage of the global diaspora. Hence, allowing diverse idea generation.
ProfileGrid acts as a backbone for your business in the event that you wish to create business communities. These communities may range from business networking groups to business connection groups to business interest groups. You can read in-depth on the subject here.
So much said about ProfileGrid’s uses in real-life and the ultimate strategies it helps us with but what exactly is the plugin and what are its features? Let’s dive deep right into it.
ProfileGrid membership plugin for your WordPress business themes
In easy words, the ProfileGrid plugin is a WordPress plugin that helps you build profiles, groups, and communities for your registered users. Above all, the plugin provides better use and implementation for your user data. Without a doubt, it’s the most versatile system for profiles and groups on WordPress.
Many excellent global websites that are functioning through WordPress have created excellent and highly competitive communities on the site. Such communities include TED communities, Etsy groups, Sony communities, Dell groups, Microsoft News, etc. Rest assured, these groups and communities are bringing in a profit of millions of dollars for these businesses.
Why are we mentioning this? ProfileGrid is a versatile and high-standard global platform that allows you to build and manage smart communities like the brands mentioned above.
Let brush through some of the most outstanding features of ProfileGrid.
- Flexibility: You are free to create a wide number of user groups with profile fields specific to each group. You can create separate registration forms for each group, set different prices and payment modes, add and restrict content as per groups however you wish.
- Properties: The properties option helps you add and alter group names, descriptions, icons/badges, hide/show details, etc. You can also associate WP roles and assign leaders to communities, set a group membership price, pick email templates, etc. In addition, you can also set custom messages or redirect to a page, password change, user activation/deactivation, and many more.
- Groups page: From this page, you can enable all settings related to all groups. Name, badge, price of membership, registration button, etc. are some of the options of this feature.
- Customized email: As the name itself suggests, this option allows you to send customized emails to all users. It also allows for membership request/termination, on-group manager assignment, publishing new posts, etc.
- Privacy and restrictions: From this option, the managers of the website can set restrictions to content and admission permission within groups. The admin can set privacy levels of the posts for group walls and galleries.
- Group directory: Evident by the title, this option helps the admin of the website get access to an instant directory of all group members. The user cards under this category will display Gravatar images, usernames, field labels, icons, and values, etc.
- Profile pages: These pages are the core of the plugin and represent each individual user profile. These pages show cover images, group badges, blogs areas, messaging and notifications areas, etc. This section essentially boosts the utility of your business theme by availing you of all the information regarding group members in one section with individual pages.
- Management: The management option allows the profile owners to edit and manage the user profiles. The option also permits change in uploads of all kinds, passwords, profiles, etc. This feature also helps in managing friends, notifications, conversations, etc.
- Sections: The option essentially holds subsets of information about every user being organized in profile fields. In addition, the plugin allows for further division of sections. This helps the admin keep a neat record of all members’ data.
- User directory: The field displays all users of the site along with advanced search options. The results of the search are filtered using AJAX. The field also shows user cards that hold quite a lot of user information. The glory of the business theme is highlighted even more by such brilliant and modern digital options.
- Templates: This option allows for the admin to choose from 8 built-in templates to customize the front-end of the page. This helps you bring your groups and community aesthetics in sync with your business theme.
- Tabs: The ProfileGrid tabs allow a seamless drag option for the admin to change profile tab orders and rename tabs as per the requirement.
- Private Profile: The admin gets the option to make any profile or group private if they wish to. Of course, it’s not mandatory.
- Element Visibility: This permits the admin to hide or show elements or content on any of the profiles.
- Social blogs: The admin can allow users to submit and publish blog posts on groups using a simple shortcode. All users will have the right to define their own privacy levels for their posts. All WordPress business themes are unfinished without some social activity and this option lets you do just that with added benefits.
- Messaging: The messaging option allows the users to send private messages to each other. All users will be allowed to have specified areas in their profiles to manage multiple conversations. This adds even more to your business theme for all professional interactions.
- Friends: The plugin allows users a second privacy circle allowing them to share content in multiple ways. Above all, users are free to send/receive friend requests, share content, manage friend lists, and much more. Your website theme is advanced even more with such interactive options for the communities.
- The Group wall field: The group wall option allows for the exchange of ideas within enclosed groups, posting central notifications by admins, etc.
- All Group photos: This option allows for the group photos to be organized and posted in high order. It allows easy setup, of photo galleries, album-based grouping, photo details, etc.
- Registration Forms: Above all, ProfileGrid allows you to collect data using separate user-registration forms for all groups. In addition, you are free to define the fields of these forms as per your requirements. All advanced websites built through WordPress have added registration forms to them in one way or the other.
- User registration data: This option allows you to enable/disable the option to get you all registration data via email
- Spam Protection: The reCaptcha option in the plugin avoids any spam registrations. This is one trick that helps you protect your theme and user data both with one arrow.
- User account activation: The option as suggested by the title, helps in activating user accounts for profile creation. This helps the admin of the website take care of the user account activation process and all things surrounding it easily.
The above-mentioned features are available for all. The premium version of the plugin comes with a lot more surprises. You can unlock powerful options of profile and community management through ProfileGrid premium.
To make the best use of your WordPress business theme, user registrations are necessary. But the process doesn’t just end there. You must make judicious use of the data collected through such registration forms.
ProfileGrid ensures the best possible establishments for your user registration data. Therefore, enriching your current WordPress business themes with user profiles, groups, and business communities might be a beneficial idea.
Still in doubt? Check out the ProfileGrid free membership plugin today!