Do you wish to add Instagram tab on your website for your users? If so, then we have the right solution, ProfileGrid. It is a valuable plugin on WordPress that helps in creating communities. This plugin brings to you a range of extensions. Fortunately, Instagram Photos Integrations is one of its robust extensions. You can simply install this plugin on your website and add Instagram tab on user profiles.
Below we have discussed the importance, features, and installation process of this extension in detail. Read on to understand why Instagram Photos Integration is suitable for your website.
Overview of Instagram Photos Integration
The Instagram Photos Integration is a useful feature by ProfileGrid. It helps you add Instagram tab on every user profile page. Your users can sign in to their accounts and make their Instagram photos available on their profile in a grid manner. Amazing, right?
You don’t have to go through the hectic integration of Instagram. Install Instagram Integration and start using it. Let’s see how you can do it.
Features of Instagram Photos Integration
Here are some valuable features of Instagram Photos Integration that can help you engage your users:
- Your users can easily connect their accounts to Instagram. If they want to, then they can also disconnect at a later point.
- The grid offers you a view of only 18 previous pictures of the Instagram profile. As new pictures come up, previous ones are automatically removed from the grid.
- Somewhat similar to Instagram, pictures are visible in a 3×3 grid format on the profile of the user.
- If you click on a picture, the pop-up opens up with the right and left control options.
- The 3×3 grid also contains the relevant right and left control options.
- You can find a “Visit Instagram Profile” button below your grid and all the images. This helps in accessing the Instagram profile in a click.
Stepwise Guide to Install Instagram Integration and Add Instagram Tab To Your WordPress Website
ProfileGrid offers multiple paid and unpaid extensions for simple working and hassle-free execution. To install the Instagram Integration extension on your website and add Instagram tab, read the following stepwise guide.
- Go to the extensions page on ProfileGrid and find the “Instagram Integration” extension from the paid menu. Click on Purchase and then Activate.
2. Once the extension is activated on your WordPress website, go to your ProfileGrid extensions menu and visit the Instagram Integration page. Here, use the toggle button to enable Instagram Integration.
3. Now that you have enabled Instagram Integration, add your client ID and move to the next field.
4. Finally, add your Client Secret to include Instagram on ProfileGrid profiles.
5. After adding everything on this page, you can finally Save your Instagram Integration settings.
6. This would take you to the Global Settings Page, where you would find Instagram on the list. This indicates that Instagram Integration is now active on your WordPress.
7. After all the settings of the Instagram Integration are completed, an option to add Instagram or integrate Instagram (Connect to Instagram) would appear on user profiles.
8. When the user connects to Instagram through their Instagram ID and Password, they would get an additional tab for Instagram on their ProfileGrid home page. This tab contains images as shared by the user on their Instagram profile.
9. It is also possible for the user to visit their Instagram Profile from their ProfileGrid Profile when they need to explore more pictures posted on Instagram.
Install Instagram Integration to your ProfileGrid and view Instagram posts easily. The structure and look-and-feel of this extension provide a 3×3 grid view, which makes traversing pictures at once simpler.
WordPress plugins and extensions help in improving the functionalities and features of your website. ProfileGrid is one such extension that allows users to create a community. This plugin offers an array of additional extensions that you can include on your website, such as Group Photos, Instagram Integration, Custom Profile Tabs, etc. To know the process of Instagram Integration on your website, go through the above steps. If you still face issues, comment below and we would reach out to you.